S100 series.. What features do you want to be added in the future for this camera.

Started Jan 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
mauijohn
Forum MemberPosts: 70Gear list
Like?
Re: S100 series.. What features do you want to be added in the future for this camera.
In reply to B1ackhat, Jan 26, 2013

mcshan wrote:

I find myself giving the same answer on these threads...a faster lens and a larger sensor would do it for me. As usual I would give up some zoom to do it.

mcshan wrote:

By the way...improve the battery performance.

lizard123 wrote:

Autofocus speed and accuracy!!! Especially in low light.

Yes, yes, and yes.  Increasing the zoom only caused more problems with the lens anyway.  I'd really like to see IQ (particularly sharpness and contrast) at least back to where the S95 was.  Ditch the horribly implemented WiFi (we can get it via an SD card anyway) and bring back the GPS.

-- hide signature --

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." ~ Immanual Kant

Canon engineers scratch out the GPS and replace it with wifi, what a lame decision by canon engineers. haven't they thought of EYE FI card is widely available in any Walmart and even in some gas stations. and theres another new one again just coming out. canon engineerings fixing something not broken.
Fire those old engineers at canon and replace them with new younger and full of new ideas engineers or tech.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow