Fujifilm warranty is absolutely horrible!

Started Jan 24, 2013 | Discussions thread
fiftymm
New MemberPosts: 23Gear list
Like?
Re: Fujifilm warranty is absolutely horrible!
In reply to Midwest, Jan 26, 2013

Hmm. Well first off, I will say that I've never had a camera that looked so 'used' after three months, but obviously you are in fact using it quite a bit and there is bound to be some evidence of that. It doesn't look abused to me, certainly not in such a way that they should void the warranty of the whole camera. That is ridiculous.

-- hide signature --

You don't TAKE a photo, you MAKE a photo.

Ha ha, the camera actually doesn't look nearly as bad in real life as it does with a Nikon 105mm macro lens. Yes, I do use it quite a bit, and I suspect it looks "used" because of the dirt on the camera. If I had to guess, the switch failure may be because of dirt build up - a safari in an jeep kicks up a lot of dirt. But instead Fujifilm claimed "impact" and denied the whole thing. You know, if they said "hey, you have a lot of dirt under this switch - this really isn't normal - we'll have to charge you for cleaning it" I would have said - yeah, sounds fair... and I wouldn't be here complaining to all of you.

fiftymm's gear list:fiftymm's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon D3S Fujifilm X-Pro1 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow