Canon G2X

Started Jan 14, 2013 | Discussions thread
Grobb
Senior MemberPosts: 1,229Gear list
Like?
Re: Getting it right by innovation and keeping up with the times
In reply to Jostian, Jan 26, 2013

Jostian wrote: “obviously they should and do, R&D is important” That isexactly what I have been saying all along, thanks for finally agreeing with me, I will consider that an apology.

And to further drive home my point, check here for more proof of that fact:

http://www.dxomark.com/index.php/Cameras/Camera-Sensor-Ratings

In the top 56 camera ratings, Canon has 7 cameras and they are all FF, which is not a high percentage. Do you think that bodes well for Canon sensor quality and QE? I think not.

Jostian also wrote: “BUT you were saying how inferior their sensors were” I have never said in any one of my posts that Canon sensors were inferior. I only said Canon is lagging behind in Dx0 QE ratings, and that is an undisputableFACT!!! I have never changed any of my views or opinions in any way and I stand 100% behind everything I have said so far.

As far a Howey baby goes (your buddy), I refuse to reply to any of the spins he makes on factual statements since he is obviously misinformed and spews complete non sense most of the time. I only read his replies for amusement purposes.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow