Why are we all complaining???

Started Jan 20, 2013 | Discussions thread
Jonathan Lee
Regular MemberPosts: 370
Like?
Re: Everything is Amazing...
In reply to wildkat2, Jan 26, 2013

lol... so, it's your wife.  sorry, dude.

what drive me nut is when there are a few Americans kill oversea, the whole US govt in white house is turned upside down.  when will there be a senate hearing on 20+ innocent kids killed at school?!

wildkat2 wrote:

YES!! That is it. Right there. I had one of those moments with my wife last year. We were driving through the desert in Arizona and she was out of her mind mad because there was no 3G. She had cell and even internet but it was Edge and not 3G. Really?? You are mad because you can stream a MOVIE to your phone while we are driving through a desert at 80 mph?

Having spent way too much time in war zones, most recently Afghanistan, has helped me appreciate how good we have it. When your goal for the day is to live until tomorrow anything extra is amazing. Walking around with my $180 "ballistic eye protection" (sunglasses), $250 kevlar helmet, $2000 body armor and $5000 of other assorted gear knowing full well that the majority of the people around me were living on $1 a day really drove home that the vast majority of us live well.

-- hide signature --

Very happy K5 & K200 owner!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ksuwildkat/

-- hide signature --

Cheers, Jon.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow