Started Jan 25, 2013 | Discussions thread
Aleo Veuliah
Forum ProPosts: 14,478Gear list
Like?
Re: There is something odd, yes.
In reply to s_grins, Jan 25, 2013

s_grins wrote:

Aleo Veuliah wrote:

Found this, don't know if it was already posted, but I liked the simple comparison and the samples. It is not a deep comparison but it is good enough to decide on each we like or need better.

Click here to open the OMD versus GH3 comparison

I think the IQ is very similar, the big differences is on the color output that OMD have a bit more appeal than on the result, but GH3 colors to me are more neutral and accurate at least with the settings done on the comparison, and on the GH3 video, that is better.

Really good to have these two superb cameras on the Micro 4/3 System. And the beauty is that we have a very good range of native system lenses with high IQ in general, at good prices. And the possibilities of an never ending range of choices on legacy lenses.

Seeing this two side by side and knowing the features of both, gives more will to buy both as a professional system.

The argument size is well showed here.

-- hide signature --

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
God always take the simplest way.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.
Aleo Photo Site

Hey, Aleo,

there is something wrong with size comparison. Lenses and lens mounts look wrong. Oly photo has to be scaled up approx. 1.22 to be proportional.

Best Regards

S.

-- hide signature --

Looking for equilibrium...

There is something odd, yes. I don't know if it was the lens used or something else, better check and compare on the compare sizes site for those who don't have tried the cameras for real.

I tried both but not at the same time, I have a good impression on the sizes.

-- hide signature --

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
God always take the simplest way.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.
Aleo Photo Site

Aleo Veuliah's gear list:Aleo Veuliah's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow