OMD is holding it's price very well

Started Jan 25, 2013 | Discussions thread
davestravelgear
Contributing MemberPosts: 506Gear list
Like?
Re: OMD is holding it's price very well
In reply to don_van_vliet, Jan 25, 2013

don_van_vliet wrote:

Certainly better than Nikons recent FF offerings in the UK (not trying to pick a fight, just the first recent camera releases that popped into my head), check out the graphs in the links below.

I suspect that all the positive media for the OMD, as well as the lack of any competing alternatives from Olympus at the moment, is the reason for the stable price.

Unfortunately I vowed that my next camera would be an Olympus with updated sensor and an integrated EVF, and I just can't quite afford an OMD. I really hope that either a) the OMD comes down in price some day or b) Oly release a lower spec camera to compete with the NEX6. Currently jealous of the NEX6 VFM..

ProCameraShop seems to have a good price of £818.99 for the black or silver 12-50mm kit at the moment, or £707.99 body only!

www.procamerashop.co.uk/olympus-om-d-e-m5-digital-camera-12-50mm-kit-black.html

davestravelgear's gear list:davestravelgear's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix HS10 Fujifilm FinePix F550 EXR Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow