ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Bluevortex
Regular MemberPosts: 156Gear list
Like?
UPgrades
Jan 25, 2013

Hi All,

Just purchased a Sony RX100 to replace my wife's GF3 + 20mm. This is a family 'pocket' camera to accompany my M43'rds that my wife can also use BUT whilst in the my local camera store yesterday I ended up having a play with the new pens EPL5, EPM2 and eventually was handed the OMD! Mistake, really liked it. Now Im left wondering, can I afford one?

I have been using my Oly EP3 for 14 months now, in that time added the 45, 14-150.  I was wondering if it made sense to sell the EP3 + 14-150 to raise some funds for the OMD + 12-50.

That would leave me with the a Sony RX100, OMD 12-50 and the 45mm. Ideally, adding the 25mm at some point in the future

Not sure, what I would expect (in £'s) for EP3 and 14-150. I know the 14-150 is not very highly regarded but it is quite an expensive lens

My wife thinks I'm bonkers but I do fancy one of these newer sensors, though wasn't taken by the screen on the EPL5 (black borders evident). Perhaps waiting for a new pen (EP5??) might be the way to go?

Heck decisions

Blue

Bluevortex's gear list:Bluevortex's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 25mm F1.8
Olympus PEN E-P3 Olympus PEN E-PL5 Olympus PEN E-PM2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow