An endless love XZ-1

Started Jan 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
Ben O Connor
Contributing MemberPosts: 834Gear list
Like?
Re: An endless love XZ-1
In reply to Aaron Sur, Jan 25, 2013

Aaron, I am sorry for your Dad. I lost my grand uncle to cancer some years ago, The most lively person that I´ve ever seen . Who was about 190 cm and over 150 kilos person shirked to 60 kilos right before he past away because of this Go damned sickness. To lost your dear ather is a moving experiience in your life no doubt. Happily, He left his knife to his son. It must be the sharpest memoribilia from a dad to his son i think. My both knives are stiansless steel, but i also starting to interest some new hobby: wood carving. And soon i need some tools, such as hard grade steel, which need taking care all the time, it get rusty, if it would not be taken care. But sounds good to me, i am an "equipment" guy, i like to carry and care my stuff. And Damascus steel, is so precious to do daily work, and to luxury to just own and keep on the closet... not now maybe.

Its also good to see we from smilar fields. Sure, Aquarium is whole another world, aquaculturists keep their eyes on  environment, market, proffitability even politics to take care their "biomass" when you spend all your electrical, chemical, nutritional et effort for "individual". That is something. Just makes me smile as well, all these smilar points anyway 

There are some old memory from a Gilthead Seabream farm from Turkey, that was our cutomer, I am more into hatchery and nursery operations. Grow out was my market those times. Here you can see some image from west Turkey. Loation is Cesme / Izmir. Second foto is from the cages. I took these with my sony dsc-w150 back then, with its housing. Cant wait to baptise my xz-1 housing in sea as soon as possible. 

Gilthead Sebream (Sparus aurata)

Gazipasa, Antalya / Turkey. These Stripped seabreams are always 4-6 of them swimming together in Aegean, It was supririsng to see a school of them in Meditarrean

Ben O Connor's gear list:Ben O Connor's gear list
Olympus XZ-1 Olympus PEN E-PM1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm 1:2.8 Pancake Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow