Started Jan 25, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
botw
Regular MemberPosts: 235Gear list
Like?
NEX 7 vs EOS M
Jan 25, 2013

So through some impatience and some indecision, I now have both a NEX 7 and an EOS M on the way to me. I previously had a NEX 5n and loved it, but sold it to fund some dslr gear for my son. I wanted to get back into the mirrorless, and originally bought the Canon because all of my dslr gear is canon and I throught it would be great to be able to use my EOS lenses and flashes when needed (or to throw the M in the bag as an extra body). The canon gear has been slow arriving, and I saw a great deal on a NEX 7 kit. Now I have to wait and then compare. Has anyone else tried both of these?

Fwiw, I'll have just the 18-55 for the Sony and both the 18-55 and 20mm for the Canon M. I'll also be using my FD 50 macro and 85 1.8 on both if they'll hold up to the higher MP sensor.

botw's gear list:botw's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EOS M Canon EOS 70D Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM +9 more
Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow