E-PL5 & E-PM2 users - get busy reviewing !

Started Jan 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
jimoyer
Senior MemberPosts: 1,616Gear list
Like?
Re: The Magical EPL5...
In reply to CosmoZooo, Jan 25, 2013

CosmoZooo wrote:

You need to think less about the nick and more about the context before passing judgment. But then your previous comments suggest your views are rather narrow so enjoy your Magical E-PL5 and your 1982 Plymouth but show some respect to others when no disrespect has been warrantied.

Says the man who has graced this thread with things like "your highness", "your artistic majesty", "narrow-minded self-loathing buffoon", "see my point grandpa".

CosmoZooo, all of this between you an Vjim aside.......do you actually have an E-PL5? I'm just curious as to where these "facts" you are coming up with are from. It at least appears that your contribution has been to discount anything positive as coming from "Oly fanboys", and you've done quite a bit of name calling. It does seem like you have some first hand experience with the NEX-6 which seems like a very nice camera in it's own right, but if I'm interested in that, I'll go to the NEX forum. Otherwise, it seems like you've done little but significantly increase the signal to noise ratio in the OP's otherwise interesting thread.

Just my opinion of course.

jimoyer's gear list:jimoyer's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Nikon D200 Nikon 1 V1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 Olympus PEN E-PL5 +12 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow