Dealers Intentionally deceive Customers with Used/Returned Equipments? Locked

Started Jan 24, 2013 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
davidmail811
New MemberPosts: 19
Re: Dealers Intentionally deceive Customers with Used/Returned Equipments?
In reply to davidmail811, Jan 24, 2013

I am very surprised to see that most of those respondents have DECISIVELY sided with the seller.  I am just a customer with a bad luck, who demanded the AWARENESS of this unethical practice. I know the COMPANY is much more powerful and influential than a INDIVIDUAL like me,  who have been screwed, but I believe business integrity and ethics are more important than short term profitS and I will try my best ability to raise awareness and help protect other customers and let them know what happened to me AND OTHERS WHO REMAINED SILENT, that's why I am posting at here.

Why do you QUESTION my motives, ATTACKED me for evidence, and came up with all those blind assumption and SARCASTIC questions? they  have hurt me DEEPLY. If they are also customers like me,WHY are they all acted in SUCH a way that made me FEEL I am hurting their MONEY and Business?

Again, I have scanned my invoice, and photos, just to prove MY case to those attacks and sarcastic questions. IT IS NOT THE FIRST TIME, AND SUSPECT IF IT WILL BE THE LAST TIME TO HAPPEN TO A CUSTOMER. IT PROBABLY HAPPENED numerous times, and most customers just choose to remain silent. I am very disappointed by their customer service when I CALLED.  Simply put,  I believe business integrity and ethics are more important than short term profitS

This is How I Got it From B&H

Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow