Habitual liars?

Started Jan 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
KEVZPHOTOS
Forum ProPosts: 17,677
Like?
Re: Habitual liars?
In reply to G. Gray, Jan 24, 2013

G. Gray wrote:

You are totally right there. Kev has no allegiance to any country or respect for older people.

WHY should I hold an allegiance to any one particular country? Where is it written that one must do this?

and HOW does that relate to having respect for older people in any way?

YOU are talking gibberish here.

His disrespect is predictable. I know he is masqurading as a Canadian formally from England but I am beginning to wonder where his parents immigrated from.

My parents didn't emigrate from anywhere.

His disdainful attitude comes from someplace.

It is good for older people to plan and work, keeps the little gray cells working. A better "quality of life" is what most people wish for. It is good to have interests and hobbies. I know that I have so many I find it hard to imagine how I got the time to go to work. Retired 20 years now and my name is Gray (solid gray cells)

Re-read my post above.

I agree that it's good to have hobbies, interests, etc - but NOT to actually WORK at 80+.

The main problem is...that many people think work "is" their life...and they just cannot let go at 65, or whenever.

Nobody said anyone should STOP living....that's my whole point..

KEV

-- hide signature --

"No problem can be solved at the level of consciousness which created it" - Albert Einstein

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow