Started Jan 24, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
eagle_I
Senior MemberPosts: 2,670
Like?
GH3 and WiFi remote control shooting?
Jan 24, 2013

Does anyone have experience using the "Lumix Link" Android Ap to accomplish this?   The reviews for the Ap on Market Place are not glowing so my hope is to find someone here who has actual hands-on experience.  This live view remote control feature is a major attraction for me to upgrade from a GH2.

I envision the tripod mounted camera out on my covered deck with 100-300mm pointed at and pre-focused on a branch I know visiting hummingbirds like to land on.  I'm sitting inside at my computer with a 7" HTC View tablet within reach.  As I understand it when a bird appears on the tablet's live view I can tap the screen to snap a shot or initiate a burst which will be saved to the SD card and if I've selected the option be immediately sent from the camera to also be saved on a receiving device like my PC or the tablet.  I wonder if also the image could go to my WiFi capable Panasonic Viera 42" TV for review?  Also, could I somehow use the TV for a live view from the camera too?  It'd sure make an awesome viewfinder!

Mark

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow