ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
motionfull
Junior MemberPosts: 40
Like?
Panasonic Lumix GH2 Settings Tips
Jan 24, 2013

Hello,

I just got the GH2 with 14-140 mm lens, based on its video performance reviews and videos I researched online. I also want to do decent still photos. Now that I have it I am finding setting it up hard even though I looked at tutorials. I followed a couple of them and the image does not look anything close to good. Same with stills, I have a slight shake when I press the button and some images blurred. While I am a beginner, I still would like to know at least it will take decent videos and stills while I am on my way to professionally learn.

For example what worked for you for good landscape stills? What would be the best video setting for an indoor short interview for a school project I have? Is there a big difference between the GH2 and GH3 in the easiness of settings and usage? I might consider saving up and exchanging with the GH2, but really first I'd like to give it a try as I seen amazing work done with it.

I would appreciate any tips on starting up with the GH2. These are highly subjective questions, I know, but I'd love to hear personal experiences while I learn my way through. Thanks for your time.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow