£50 off XF 14mm lens (UK)

Started Jan 24, 2013 | Discussions thread
braeside
Contributing MemberPosts: 980
Like?
Re: £50 off XF 14mm lens (UK)
In reply to nspur, Jan 24, 2013

nspur wrote:

Let's hope you didn't buy the X-Pro1 from Jacobs or Jessops. You should have got a membership card with your "welcome pack" - the one that has the free annual service vouchers. I wonder if the 14mm is as good as the Voigtlander 15mm?

-- hide signature --

Nick Spurrier

Hopefully a lot better than the CV 15mm!

Regarding the other matter:

I never received a welcome pack, only an email entitled

"FUJIFILM X Series Platinum Pro Service Registration Confirmation"

and later a book of Exclusive offer X-Pro1 accessories vouchers (with the 35mm lens oner missing, I presumed because I bought the 35mm lens at the same time as the X-Pro 1). This was from WEX who I had to chase to get the registration done I recall.  I do see a membership number on the book of vouchers, so at least can use that, however I need to contact Fuji and WEX to find out what exactly is going on!

I notice that today's email although to my registered email address was not to my correct name. All slightly suspicious.

I do see a membership number on the book of vouchers, so at least can use that, however I need to contact Fuji and WEX to find out what exactly is going on!

-- hide signature --

David

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow