Started Jan 4, 2013 | Discussions thread
biza43
Senior MemberPosts: 2,182Gear list
Like?
Re: Canon EOS M
In reply to Colin 1968, Jan 24, 2013

Colin 1968 wrote:

Hi Chris

Thanks at last someone who agrees with me I have rang CPS back as they have not called me back as promised and again they did not have an answer and agreed with me but will not recall them.They said they have forwarded my issue with Canon Europe so lets see what they come up with. I used it again a few days ago when it was snowing and my daughters were using a sledge and it just cannot take a picture of a moving object.

It will focus on something thats not moving but the moving image is just blurred and this was with the 18-55mm lens that it came with I tried it on manual and auto it just can't do it. I think it is definitely time to take it back I have given it every chance to impress and I love Canon I would never ever of questioned them but I personaly really don't think the camera is any good.

So So disappointed think I will go for the Pen E-PL5

Have you tried using AF tracking with AI Servo mode? AF tracking with face recognition will work nicely in some instances. Not sure if it would work in your sledge situation, if the action were too fast. This camera has limitations, as all cameras do.

I use it for documentary and travel photography, with the 22mm lens, and it is simply superb for that.

-- hide signature --

www.paulobizarro.com

biza43's gear list:biza43's gear list
Canon EOS 6D Sony a6000 Sony Vario-Tessar T* E 16-70mm F4 ZA OSS Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow