RoelHendrickx
Forum ProPosts: 22,340
Like?
I agree : he really has a way with words
In reply to l_objectif, Jan 24, 2013

l_objectif wrote:

HansAlbert wrote:

The Curious Incident of the Woman in the Night-Time

A woman was veiling her face with a winter hat and with her blond hair, thanks to a sudden gust. It seems that thereby so much of her hair had been used up that her breasts were left denuded, because, unfortunately, the zip of her jacket had went kaputt. This happened under cover of night and wouldn’t have had serious consequences, if only that photo enthusiast hadn’t been under way…

Thus the exposed lady was shown to the cognoscenti in a tiny niche of the web. The usual suspects passed their comments, not forgetting to congratulate the photographer of coming out alive of this terrorist rencontre. Eventually, a guy called H. Weisenheimer analyzed the photo totaliter aliter, i.e. in the one and only way, as a staggering specimen of depersonalization, namely, that the woman’s ego is symbolically hidden and her body as sex ware presented, but that her wide eyes reveal a message: ”I hold up a mirror to the way you are looking at me. You are what you see in me.”

Dear Hans,

I am always speechless with your comments and fell completely kaputt !

All I can say is thank you! Thank you for your time and thank you for giving another dimension to this shot! You always put beautiful colors even to a B/W shot!

All the best, my friend,

-- hide signature --

Roel Hendrickx
lots of images: www.roelh.zenfolio.com
my E-3 user field report from Tunisian Sahara: http://www.biofos.com/ukpsg/roel.html

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
MarkNew
NickNew
AlNew
MikeNew
PaulNew
RoelNew
JohnNew
JimNew
JohnNew
RoelNew
HansNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow