Started May 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
Schwany
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,732Gear list
Like?
Depends on the individual
In reply to jedinstvo, Jan 24, 2013

jedinstvo wrote:

Or is it a lack of purpose?

You could look it up, if you don't understand what Zen is. It's primarily about inner peace and forms of mediation. I get that from nature photography, and landscape photography. Motorsports is less Zen like, but does require some concentration and forethought. I could sell my stuff, but selling it wouldn't give it anymore purpose. It has purpose enough in giving it away, and in what I get out of it. My photography has as much purpose as punching a clock with a camera for the daily news.

Anyway, how about creating an interesting thread about photography? You must have something to share besides grumpy negativity. The harbor shots are nice, and a good start, but they are hidden in this thread where only a handful of people are going to look at them and get anything at all out of them.

Schwany's gear list:Schwany's gear list
Canon EOS-1Ds Mark II Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS-1D Mark IV Canon EOS-1D X Canon EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM +14 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow