Habitual liars?

Started Jan 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Forum ProPosts: 37,162Gear list
Re: Habitual liars?
In reply to gtblackwell, Jan 24, 2013

gtblackwell wrote:

I am confused by the original post. What point is made, why the relentless disdain if not hatred for others. I am 73, born and live in Alabama and have been an Independent moderate since I first voted at 21. I have conservative friends and liberal friends, even some slightly conservative and liberal views and a few stronger ones . It would never occur to let politics become the controlling factor in my life. Otherwise bright people post childish insults in most threads here. Is it the anonymity of the Internet ?

This is not aimed only at the poster, Mr. Force, whom I do not know. Others are just as bad. Why cannot people try and win viewers to their point of view or at least debate in a civil manner. Even non political post quickly deteriorate in name calling is a certain poster chimes in.

There are some very angry people here.

-- hide signature --

The trouble is, that you are talking sense. Bill does not. But still i don't believe he should be allowed to get away with his ignorant, often racist, ignorant views and comments.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow