Chato
Forum ProPosts: 43,641Gear list
Like?
It's the same recipe
In reply to LeRentier, Jan 24, 2013

LeRentier wrote:

Chato wrote:

lylejk wrote:

Won't be the first time U.S military (well, I believe it was the National Guard but still they were representing the miliitary) fired on American citizens though.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/01/hmm-report-obama-only-wants-military-leaders-who-will-fire-on-u-s-citizens

-- hide signature --

You libtards are so wimpy. What Obama ​actually​ ordered, was that only Generals who are prepared to cook and eat babies will be allowed in the top echelons of the military.

Dave

-- hide signature --

"Everyone who has ever lived, has lived in Modern Times"

Do not hesitate to send me your 10 US$ for my booklet on "How to prepare and cook babies in 10 easy steps", it includes 12 different recipes for all tastes.

As used for "Suckling Pig." About the same size to, so you shouldn't have problem cooking up a good meal. I believe you can find some recipies on the White House net site.

Also, Lyle has now informed us that the Bilderbergs are past masters of this, so now doubt a polite letter to them will get you some additional instructions.

Dave

-- hide signature --

"Everyone who has ever lived, has lived in Modern Times"

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow