What's good and bad about K30

Started Jan 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
Ivar Dahl Larsen
Regular MemberPosts: 371Gear list
Like?
Re: What's good and bad about K30
In reply to Jonathan Lee, Jan 24, 2013

To Jonathan and all the others who have answered. Thank you very much for your contributions which I appreciate very very much. It's evidently more people in favour of the camera than not. Now I guess my question requires a little more background than I formerly gave, obviously for Jonathan here who makes sense with his question.

I come from FF DSLR's and sold them 'cause they became to heavy and there were too much of equipment there. I do photograph in studio, in the streets and out in nature as well and have found that the mft system covers most, but.. I feel, just a feeling, that the pictures from mft do not leave me quite satisfied in regard to dynamic range, grain, higher ISO's and of course the abillity to photograph under all kinds of condition. Oly EMD-5 is not an option. I must admit that I always try to use as small an ISO as possible and seek support if possible and with OIS that works great most of the times.

Now I probably can live without the weather resistance asset, but it would as I said be an asset. Some of the answers scares me a bit though, and that is a poor dust removable item. I hate dust. So if I can be convinced that mft outweights the need for a K30, well.... Maybe a EX-1 from Fuji shall do the trick albeit very much more sterlings - dollars or kroner here in Norway. It's always nice to get other peoples opinions and especially people who own the stuff. So once again, thank you very much. I just got to find one and hold and get the feeling of it I guess before a mind's made up. Take care folks.

-- hide signature --

idl

Ivar Dahl Larsen's gear list:Ivar Dahl Larsen's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow