New Zealand is currently the most 'free' country on earth.

Started Jan 22, 2013 | Discussions thread
Wanganuilad
Senior MemberPosts: 2,206Gear list
Like?
Re: A Brit speaking like a Canuck
In reply to PhD4, Jan 24, 2013

PhD4 wrote:

RP McMurphy wrote:

PhD4 wrote:

Shunda77 wrote:

PhD4 wrote:

I would rather live in the US with all the apparent NON-freedom we have, than anywhere else in the world... with their definition of "freedom" and all the opportunities and diversity that do NOT come with it.

My two trips to the States left me feeling very grateful for the freedoms we enjoy in NZ, especially our employment law and the access we have to enjoy the land, rivers, lakes and ocean regardless of wealth or status.

My 5 trips to NZ have left me thankful for the girlfriend I met there, the sweet female accent, and some very nice scenery.... though she was anxious to come to the US.

She didn't mind giving up your freedoms I guess.

But as for you... 2 trips is DEFINITELY enough to fully understand what all is available in a nation and make educated judgements of said nations !

ffs...

And what in the world are you talking about with the "only the rich can enjoy the parks" BS ?!

You're right about the parks, the poor can enjoy them as well, just keep to the paths and do as you're told

The rich are allowed to leave the trails and do as they please ?

America is very free..if you do as you're told

Zzzz...

We turned down a job offer in the US after we visited

No one gives a sht.

and the food, I mean cheese in an aerosol?

wtf are you talking about?

Rhetorical

Just stfu foreigner.

What a nasty piece of work you are...kind of confirms attitudes about Yanks

-- hide signature --

K-5 some Len

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow