ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Boiler_Jack
Regular MemberPosts: 137Gear list
Like?
Canon 5D Mark III -Online?
Jan 24, 2013

Hello everyone,

I'd like to begin by saying I'm a current 7D owner (very happy)  I am looking forward to moving up to the canon 5D mark iii and all the benefits it affords: new af system, 61 af points, higher iso reach with better low light focus, dof, and the clarity & detail a ff camera produces, including the customization features that come with it.

I found an online dealer called buydig.com which seem legit and the price seems good but I wonder if it's too good, no tax if purchsed outside of NJ & free shipping + the current 200.00 canon rebate.  I even found a link to them on canon rumors but up to this point I had never heard of buydig before. So I'd like to know if you guys think this site is reliable (if they sell Brand new, USA Warranty) and how many of you have ever used buydig to buy the 5D or any camera/lens and how their customer service is.

Looking forward to your response,

thank you- BJ

Boiler_Jack's gear list:Boiler_Jack's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EOS 7D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow