AN EXCUSIVE AERA FOR THE ALL THE CANON EXPERTS.

Started Jan 21, 2013 | Discussions thread
rdspear
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,253
Like?
YOU'RE IN THE WRONG PLACE
In reply to digitalcuriosity, Jan 24, 2013

digitalcuriosity wrote:

We really need an expert area in this Canon forum. This way all the experts can impress each other with all their wisdom., regarding subjects like sharpness how great my L lens are. And all the sensor details. Then the rest of use plain general Canon picture taking users, can post about real life real world picture taking.

I thank you all for your kind replies in asvance. D.C.

This is a digital camera gear forum. Specifically, a forum to discuss Canon APS-C camera bodies. Maybe try the 10 forums here with the word "photo(graphy)" in the title.  I don't know why you think you need to be in a specific brand/sensor format niche forum to discuss photography technique.   Or try one of the many photography sites. Many/most of us do (I prefer Photosig), and know what to discuss where.

Your complaint is like going on to ESPN's NFL forum and complaining that there are too many stories about the Super Bowl and they're completely missing the NHL season start.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow