Discuss and Improve "3 objects" (Please read all rules)

Started Jan 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
barb_s
Contributing MemberPosts: 625Gear list
Like?
Re: Discuss and Improve "3 objects" (Please read all rules)
In reply to ysal, Jan 23, 2013

ysal wrote:

I really love these "chat and improve" challenges because I get to read so many different views and opportunities to improve.

But what bothers me the most is the fact that I did not get 47 comments on my picture. 47 other entries besides mine = 47 comments, right? No, not even close. I don't understand why they enter and not bother to participate in the other half of the challenge rule, which is to comment on other entries.

-- hide signature --

yuki

I think it's just like voting, some people enter challenges and never vote in that challenge or any other challenge. Some people like voting, some must hate it.  For the chat and improve challenge I hope that most entries will have some thoughtful feedback.

Some people who entered the chat and improve challenge may not be good at articulating or even recognizing things that could be improvements and they could enter to read what kind of things are said on any number of other photos.  You know, when you enter a challenge, you take more interest in it. It might be like that, for some.

-- hide signature --

Barb

barb_s's gear list:barb_s's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS3 RX100 III Sony SLT-A55 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony E 30mm F3.5 Macro +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow