My opinion of the V1

Started Jan 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
Darlene Goff
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,558Gear list
Like?
Re: My opinion of the V1
In reply to jonikon, Jan 23, 2013

Thanks for your kind words, and I understand about your caution regarding investing in more lenses. Unfortunately, I am only on step 6 of the 12 step program for Lens Buying Addiction, (a.k.a. LBA). I wish I had your strength!

- Jon

I don't tend to change my lenses that often so I bought three too many lenses, Jon.  Still, it is nice to have the choice when I need it.  And I look forward to adding to my V1 collection eventually.  I had acute LBA last year and I am sure I have not recovered completely.   As I guess you might have heard, the K-r has had its share of quirks and problems.  Still, it is a nice enough camera, especially for low light indoors without flash, but if I had it to do over, I would have put all that money into a D7000 where I could use my three older "D" primes and my cheap but good 28-200 lens and stayed with one brand.  Now I am split between the two.  But it was a good deal.  I just should have used more restraint with the lenses.

Darlene Goff's gear list:Darlene Goff's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P5000 Nikon Coolpix 8800 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35 Nikon Coolpix P7100 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow