My excellent adventure, to switch, or not to switch (systems).

Started Jan 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
Cartagena Photo
Regular MemberPosts: 108Gear list
Like?
Re: My excellent adventure, to switch, or not to switch (systems).
In reply to OntarioJohn, Jan 23, 2013

OntarioJohn wrote:

Thanks, excellent and well thought out post.

Sony Canadas Prresident himself got involved when my lens 70-300g was gone too long for some stuff inside on the middle of the glass. I had praised the customer service guy, but complained about hearing nothing for 5 weeks. He had a new lens in my hands the next day.

I love the EVF and think it does fine on action sports.

And I agree, more keepers.

great to hear your story, hoping for some pics and commentary.

-- hide signature --

John D. Conley nemo me impune lacessit
I live the attic of the USA. shhh

Unfortunately I was not that lucky when I recieved a brand new zeiss 24-70 with non working ssm af. I bought it in Holland and got it sent here to Denmark. I had to wait for 4 weeks before I got it back even though I contacted Sony in Holland and Denmark. They simply refused to send me a new even though I explained that I needed the lens for a job. Also got  a 70-200 schratched by the service people the use in Hungary while it was in for centering adjust and that twice. They made everything ok in the end but with to many problems and with big irritation for me.

Kind regards

David--

Cartagena Photo's gear list:Cartagena Photo's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 Sony 70-200mm F2.8 G Sony 20mm F2.8 Adobe Photoshop CS6 Adobe Bridge CS6 +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow