Kudos the the f/2 SHG lenses from a NatGeo video pro

Started Jan 18, 2013 | Discussions thread
Corne Ferreira
Contributing MemberPosts: 654Gear list
Like?
Re: Bit of a warning
In reply to mpeman, Jan 23, 2013

mpeman wrote:

....Please keep in mind that DPReview is designed to be a great community of individuals that can discuss digital photography...civilly.

Commonly referred to as wishful thinking.

Lets see SA arrogance vs NZ know it all = endless fluffing with no meaningful result

I sold my canon gear and got some Olympus gear, does it mean i think Olympus is better? No,  I prefer 4/3 format enough so that I'm willing to put up with the formats shortcomings vs using Canon. Iā€™m not saying Canon is bad nor good or that Olympus is better. Use what you have and enjoy it as this stupid argument is pointless and as a oly user the 35-100 though phenomenally good its not running circles around any top Canon or Nikon gear anymore the new Canons and Nikons especially the 70-200ā€™s are all very very good. The only way it will is much better is in lala land I have used both system too 5DII with 70-200 latest version vs E5 with 35-100 is a wash lens wise the slight advantage(ever so small) you might get from the 35-100 is lost due to the E5 and its a dog of a lens on the OM E5 and still not kicking any bum. I great photographer (Simon Woolf) always hammers on its the 6ā€ behind the camera that matters most, now there is a KIWI that knows it all.
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Heh!New
mpeman MOD
skeys MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow