Started Jan 21, 2013 | Discussions thread
Chato
Forum ProPosts: 43,712Gear list
Like?
Beyonce is hot! :)
In reply to simmybear31, Jan 23, 2013

simmybear31 wrote:

Robert,

Thanks - I see now your from somewhere near Heidelberg, a lovely and historic city and the Rhineland a beautiful area.

Yes I do understand, I can already see that sweet "Bill" only has one button to push but frankly I don't care - its never going to be my misfortune to meet him in person and anything else he says is "sticks and stones".

And I really don't give a sht if she lip synched or not.

Robert is a near psychopathic liar.

Dave

I used to have the privilege of being a member of the Judiciary here in the UK before ill health forced my retirement, in the time i served I met a whole variety of people good and bad and the most important lesson I learned is that freedom and by default freedom of speech is a rare flower that we should cherish.

So although "Bill" may well flame me or insult me or in his own words "outgun" me (how coincidental that he should choose those words?) or anything else, I would defend his right to do so, I'm quite happy to let others judge him.

Having visited America several times on business and for holidays the people I've met have all been most friendly but I can say the same of Europe as well - after all the majority of peopleare good and decent and just want a quiet, happy and healthy life with their families and children - what more can one ask for?

Anyway as I said before I love the freedom to be part of Europe and hope you don't judge the whole of the UK by those who "bad mouth" our relationship with the EU.

Simon

-- hide signature --

"Everyone who has ever lived, has lived in Modern Times"

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow