Michael Barker
Senior MemberPosts: 1,964Gear list
Like?
Re: NX300 solved "Processing..." issue after continuous shots
In reply to whtchocla7e, Jan 23, 2013

whtchocla7e wrote:

Michael Barkowski wrote:

tecnoworld wrote:

you are right, but...I really don't like the NX5-10-11-20 shape, while I love that of NX200/210/1000/300.

The shape of 300 plus an EVF into it (ala NEX-6) would be perfect for me. Let's hope that this shape comes with the NX-R!

The problem is, if you add an EVF ala NEX-6 you are forced to make a tall camera or else shrink the size of the AMOLED vertically. Look at the difference between the height of the NEX screens and the height of the NX screens.

Then shrink the AMOLED screen... Why are these screens getting bigger and bigger anyway? Soon, there will no physical controls left on these toys... I mean, cameras.

To anyone who says a NX200 style camera can't be done with an EVF - look at NX100...

When it comes to viewfinders, I have always been of the opinion that bigger is better, so shrinking it would be a sacrifice; whether the sacrifice is worth it depends on the person. The best would be to have my cake and eat it too. Maybe someday we can just have the AMOLED become transparent or roll itself away, revealing the EVF, and use the same space for two purposes.

Michael Barker's gear list:Michael Barker's gear list
Pentax K-30
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow