A57 Replacement coming? Features?....

Started Jan 18, 2013 | Discussions thread
phototherapy
Contributing MemberPosts: 771
Like?
Flip Up Mirror
In reply to Noordijk, Jan 23, 2013

Noordijk wrote:

I'd be happy with a better JPEG engine. Way too many jaggies, and no extra fine option are really a problem sometimes. i also wish the noise reduction would worry about chroma noise only, not the other way round like it appears to now.

Indeed, the Jpeg could still be improved a lot, like noise reduction Off, and so on, but I think in answer to the Nikon D5200 the A58 I am afraid will have a 24Mp sensor, so knowing that Sony is not the best at Jpeg & noise problematics, the final result may be even worse then the actual A57 which is already worse then the A580, so the SLT's type Sony camera has a disadvantage to the DSLR camera's, so the solution could be which has already been rumored =" Flipup mirror " system ?? if the A58 don't has that and has a 24Mp sensor to answer to the Nikon D5200 it will again be inferior to it's competitors concerning still images & noise.

I would like to see this Flipup mirror system be implemented, it's the only way for Sony.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow