Sony also admits that 16mm F2.8 is a total failure

Started Jan 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
zackiedawg
Forum ProPosts: 22,031Gear list
Like?
Re: Sony also admits that 16mm F2.8 is a total failure
In reply to jbwong, Jan 23, 2013

Yep - TOTAL failure.  As soon as Sony announced the 20mm pancake, all the photos I took with the 16mm lens just went black.  All of them!  I had some pretty decent shots with it, but apparently it is indeed a total failure, so all of the shots I took just ceased to exist, or turned to complete failure.  Even the ones I post processed or saved multiple copies of...gone!  Large prints I made are now just black paper in frames...failure!

I hate when that happens.

I remember I once had a camera I took pretty good photos with for months, then a review came out and said the camera wasn't very good and a lot of posters peppered the boards with criticism, and all the sudden, all the photos I had taken with it turned to junk.  Tilted horizons, horrible noise, JPG artifacts suddenly filled in everywhere, colors went askew.  Someone needs to stop this from happening!  Every time a review comes along that is less than perfect, or a poster starts a thread about how terrible a camera or lens is, all the great photos taken with that device are instantly destroyed or rendered useless and horrible.  This is a travesty!

-- hide signature --

Justin
galleries: www.pbase.com/zackiedawg

zackiedawg's gear list:zackiedawg's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A580 Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony a6000 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake +24 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow