Please post 6 favorite Sigma shots you have taken...

Started Jan 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Raist3d
Forum ProPosts: 32,778Gear list
Like?
Please post 6 favorite Sigma shots you have taken...
Jan 23, 2013

anytime, any year, any Sigma Foveon.

I saw that Lawrence linked to another thread on another forum:

"And then there are other oceans . . ."

There are even threads elsewhere that inspire.

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/post/50718522

and then I thought: Well, why not bring that here? I agree it's inspiring and surely there's enough photographers here with Sigma cameras to show what they are doing as photographers with their favorite tools and sensors.

I am looking forward to 6 (or a at least a couple) of good photographs from the likes of Lawrence and Kendall since they seemed very enthusiastic about the other thread and they seem very enthusiastic about using their Sigmas.

Everyone, please post your favorite 6 shots that you have done with any of your Sigma Foveons. If you don't have 6, just post the amount of those you have.

I'll start with mine, since it's only fair as I started this thread- here's with my DP2:

Clouds In a Sad Dream

Morning eye lash:

Cloud over mountain

Teacher at the lake (dusk)

Rope

Castro Theater

Beggar and Uruguayan

-- hide signature --

Raist3d/Ricardo (Photographer, software dev.)- I photograph black cats in coal mines at night...
“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” - George Orwell

Sigma DP2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow