Like?
Re: the 149 best shots
In reply to alien3333, Jan 23, 2013

alien3333 wrote:

nice shots, professionally done

Here is my snap, nothing serious but grasp the moment

Marcus Antonius wrote:

Dear All,

Since the 5d3 hit the shelves globally this place not only degraded to a low level, insulting, pixel peeping (whom some of you actually made legit comparisons that were truly interesting to read, however the majority of it is complete bs) forum, but the images i see posted here OH BOY. The past weeks i feel i have been thrown back to the 1100D - 300D forum. It seems that the present "enthusiastic amateur" has enough cash stashed to buy their new gadget to capture meaningless totally NON creative imagery that would not even deserve a shutter actuation to me, let alone taking the effort of doing a terrible job of PP and posting it on a alleged "pro" forum. Is that insulting to you? Maybe yes, but then you should question yourself if you need to improve your skills instead of talking about the improved functions on your camera. (Have i seen good images on this forum lately? YES, i have seen some, but the majority is really dissapointing to be honest).

Back in the days, people were "afraid" of asking something in this forum not to upset the pro's or looking dumb, now it's the other way round!

Now i ask you to just fill one thread with the best of the best work you shot with your new camera. And make the people with love for photography believe in this forum again. Please only respond if you have a great image to show. We have enough posts with nonsense now

Marcus

p.s. I should make this thread contain 150 shots by adding one recent image of myself:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/therealthings/6641117129/in/set-72157628678494745/lightbox/

Is it my best, i'm sure it's not. Is it a superb shot, i know it's not. But is it better than 90% of the work posted on this forum now, heck yes!

-- hide signature --

Making a moment last forever

Very nice

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow