Some nice shots...
I'm pretty new when it comes to photography, but I'll try my best to offer feedback. My comments will often refer to the remastered shots you had in your other thread.
1) I think the idea here is great but the cups seem a little out of focus. I much prefer the 2nd remastered shot. The blue just pops more and mood it sets is great, well done.
2) I really want to like this picture, but as mentioned previously, I can't stop looking at the white diamond in the center. Otherwise I really enjoy the composition.
3) The cropping you did in the remastered shot really helps focus in on the figure. Not my favorite picture of the bunch, but still nice.
4) Great shot and my favorite.
5) This shot grew on me the more I looked at it. I think you could probably find a better perspective or location, but I do still like it as it is.
6) Too much to look at in this one. The out of focus fountain is also distracting.
7) I really enjoy the remastered version of this. The cropping helps focus in on the most interesting part of the picture.
Overall I love the shots you gave us here and I think you really improved the ones people gave early feedback on. These shots really capture the mood and tell a nice story for me. Keep shooting and sharing, I'd love to see more.