Started Jan 21, 2013 | Discussions thread
WIstrange
New MemberPosts: 12Gear list
Like?
Re: Critiques welcome
In reply to fujidanny, Jan 23, 2013

fujidanny wrote:

Hello and Welcome!

I joined some days ago, too. Have fun in this forum!

The pine cone in the middle in a straight vision looks not very interesting. You can change the angle next time - perhaps mote to the tip to get more structure information of the pine cone. Perhaps a much wider angle could make it interesting?

Thanks for the tips. This was taken on one of my first shoots, before I really thought about changing perspectives.

I like the lamp and beach - photo perspective. Sunrise / sunset colours would make it perfect. Good exposure of the lamp without black shadow.

I wish I could revisit the location to attempt one of those options. I really think it would add a lot

The beach is my favorite photo. Colours, perspective, looks so fragile and precious. Perhaps a longer focal length, going a bit away could help.

Thank you!

Pretty house with the lighthouse picture. Extreme angle of view makes the light house fall to the left. I don't know, whether the rope and tank are so much disturbing.

I might try messing with this in photoshop like previously recommended in order to straighten out the lighthouse.

The leaf: thought, you catched it falling down. But something wrong with the photo then: there shoul be motion blur in the background. Take such photos with a longer focal length to get it more 'cropped'.

I didn't actually catch it falling. The leaf was literally hanging by a thread, which explains the lack of motion blur.

Sorry for my school english - I try my best.

Would you be so kind to give some C&C to my pictures, showed in the listed threads?

Some nice shots...

Some nice shots, remastered

Thank You!

Go on with posting you pictures. You have an interesting view to our world...

Cheers!

Fujidanny

-- hide signature --

Thanks for the feedback. I'll be sure to check out your shots

WIstrange's gear list:WIstrange's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sigma 30mm F2.8 EX DN Sigma 19mm F2.8 EX DN Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow