If there is a TG-1 there must be a TG-2

Started Aug 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
mrmeng
New MemberPosts: 6Gear list
Like?
Re: Tough TG-2 Review
In reply to Les Lammers, Jan 23, 2013

Les Lammers wrote:

I agree. I have a TG-1 for the same reasons you have a TG-2. No 'tough' camera that I have owned had outstanding IQ. They are what they are.

guess all the tough cameras are sharing that standard of image quality lol! might be a business cartel decision, with current technology I believe its very possible to integrate better image quality into a tough camera body guess the makers are trying hard to earn and lengthen the tough camera product life cycle.

Nevertheless i still like TG-2 super macro mode its the only mode that produce good image quality when view in 100%. Guess if we are not doing such "tough" activities we may consider in getting a much better image quality camera but if we one one who are doing lots of water spots and rugged activities TG-2 is your very best image capturing companion as the TG-2 had faster auto focus and processing system than the rest of Olympus tough series. Hope the market will launch a tough and produce high image quality camera soon!

mrmeng's gear list:mrmeng's gear list
Ricoh GR
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow