Fogo Island Freeze-Up - My First A57 Photo!

Started Jan 22, 2013 | Discussions thread
camperbc
Senior MemberPosts: 2,014
Like?
Re: Fogo Island Freeze-Up - My First A57 Photo!
In reply to busch, Jan 22, 2013

busch wrote:

Sure is good to see you posting again, Glen! You have a very strong constitution to go out in that weather! Needless to say, the photo is great. That lens works just fine on the new camera. Of course, you are the expert with that lens.

-- hide signature --

Busch
Take the scenic route! Life is too short to do otherwise.
My Photos

Thank-you Gary; so nice to hear from you again, and I'm happy that you like the photo! It's indeed great to be on the forum again. As I'm mostly bedridden, I recently purchased a small tablet computer (Google Nexus 7) which better enables me to type while flat on my back, so hopefully I can return to participating more frequently in these threads. I had been using a netbook, which was a challenge to use while lying down.

I'm not sure I deserve the "expert" label regarding my use of the Samyang 8mm fisheye, but I do know it's a ton of fun as a substitute for an ultra-wide for my landscapes. That remaining wee hint of distortion still visible in most of my images somehow makes them look just a bit more interesting, I think. (I hope?)

And also thank-you to A Subset and OntarioJohn, for your kind words; very much appreciated!

Glen
www.FocusOnNewfoundland.com

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow