Help!!!!! Nikon D600 With Nikon 24-120mm f/4G ED VR AF-S lens

Started Jan 22, 2013 | Discussions thread
amarjot
Forum MemberPosts: 66
Like?
is it me or pics with 24-70 just stand out.
In reply to eNo, Jan 22, 2013

eNo wrote:

Keep in mind that when people turn their noses at equipment, often times they just mean it won't time-travel or bring world peace. The main knock against the 24-120 f4, really, when you clear all the other chaff, is that it's not the 24-70 f2.8. I own that lens, too, but can tell you the 24-120 is no slouch and can hold its own. Vignetting? Distortion? A bit over-priced? Sure, all of the above, but it's a great lens and performs very well for what it is: a semi-fast, long wide-to-tele range compromise lens. Get it and don't look back.

-- hide signature --

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://imagesbyeduardo.com/
Los Angeles wedding photography that seeks the heart and spirit in each image

am so glad i have caught someone with both..

I am also in the same boat deciding between the 24-70 and 24-120.

For my criteria 24-120 fits perfectly, longer reach , easier to carry around, cheaper etc etc.

But i have gone through hundreds of pictures from sites to just searching on google images by typing the lense name you get to see various shots.

I cant help but comment (although pics taken with both lenses as well as the 24-85 are all diff images) but 24-70 seem to stand out, very clear crisp or is it just me...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow