Forum ProPosts: 34,601Gear list
Like?
Re: Great speech!
In reply to PhD4, Jan 22, 2013

PhD4 wrote:

JulesJ wrote:

28to70 wrote:

René Schuster wrote:

Seen it mentioned here so often, but this guy does not need a teleprompter!

"We, the people", I think he found exactly the right words in the present situation, very eloquent speaker!

RS

Rene, this guy conned me into voting for him back in 2008. He has backtracked on all the promises he made to the liberals and us independents. I VOTED on his promise of real change. Instead he appointed all the Golman-Sachs parasites that drove this country to the brink. He has turned out to be a slick opportunistic oreo puppet. I felt personally betrayed by this mulatto.

Believe me, after the clueless baby Bush I just couldn't fathom getting any worst. Believe me, the worst is coming!

This president has added in just 4 years 6.5 trillion Dollars of debt on orders of the Federal Reserve and the banksters. We have 47.5 million people on food stamps. Party on!

What you don't seem to realise is that most of the world is in trouble. this is not Obama's fault but a world trend. Whilst during Bush's time, it was his fault.

What Jules meant to say...

Jules: "I'm a complete idiot, but I see an opportunity to bash Bush again"

I guess posting something coherent to Phud doesn't mean you will get a coherent answer, or a sensible one. Just abuse is all he can manage when confronted with a simple and true statement. Think about it Phud and try again. Most countries are struggling at the moment, they weren't when you friend Bush was in charge. If you have a solution for America and could help set Obama straight here please do. It was nice to see 100,000 people happy with him as president on the TV yesterday, I guess you were frothing at the mouth though Phud?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow