New Zealand is currently the most 'free' country on earth.

Started Jan 22, 2013 | Discussions thread
Brian D. Schneider
Forum ProPosts: 15,781
Like?
Re: New Zealand is currently the most 'free' country on earth.
In reply to FeedMe, Jan 22, 2013

FeedMe wrote:

RobertSigmund wrote:

They put a lot of thoughts into the project, but I have my doubts whether it were the right ones.

A country like Ireland, with the harmful influence of the Catholic Church, where you can hardly have an abortion, ranks too high in my opinion.

I also have my doubts about the high rank of the USA where so many people are in prison and where one isn't even allowed to drink alcohol in public.

The USA is one of the least free countries..

You can go to war for your country and get the shiit blown out of you (18) but you can't have aa beer to celebrate the fact that you didn't get splattered (21)

Legality of XYZ changes from state to state - you can be legally having sex with your girlfriend in one state, cross the state line and do it again and get arrested (legal age 16 in some states, 18 in others).

BUT - they all believe they are living in the "land of the free", brainwashed and blinkered into their tiny little views, but their freedoms are translucent and transient.

USA = believe you're free but you're not.

Here is some real American "freedom"

http://www.photographyisnotacrime.com/2013/01/21/i-was-attacked-by-miami-dade-metrorail-security-guards-for-taking-photos-and-shooting-video/

China = know you're knot free and you're not.

I think the brainwashed propaganda-fed fool who isn't free is less free than the person who knows he's not free..

-- hide signature --

Delirium is the youngest of the endless. She smells of sweat, sour wines, late nights, old leather.
Her realm is close and can be visited; however human minds were not made to comprehend her domain, those who've made the journey have been incapable of reporting back more than the tiniest fragments.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow