Who Else would like to see a separate 1D/s/x forum?

Started Jan 14, 2013 | Discussions thread
Mako2011
Mako2011 MOD
Forum ProPosts: 16,242
Like?
Thanks all
In reply to Marcus Antonius, Jan 22, 2013

Marcus Antonius wrote:

Mako2011 wrote:

It has everything to do with marketing and the ever expanding hype of photography that "with canon you can!" no you cannot! Just like with every creative profession in life, if you lack talent, you will never get there. Gear won't change that. Just as much as people believe you are good with post processing, that you can make a lousy composed, badly lit photo an A+, no i can't. I can make a good photo shine, but i can't perform miracles. When i started working with PS (and i believe it was version 4!, peope asked, photo... shoppe? what's that? is it like a store? and now, people buy the CS versions like if it's buying a new pair of socks... because they all think 'they can'.

Does this change anything, no it won't. I think it has everything to do with 'dealing with the circumstances'. And maybe that's what i'll do...

I didn't understand that analogy, but I do appreciate your participation and try hard to learn from it.

-- hide signature --

My opinions are my own and not those of DPR or its administration. They carry no 'special' value (except to me and Lacie of course)

I mean, when the group becomes larger (because interest in photography intensifies), and overall quality degrades, experienced users might lose interest and become frustrated in a way like i described above. Does that make my point clearer?

I understand now. Thanks. It's simply that not everyone sees that as you do but everyone's input is valid and appreciated. I thank everyone for a civil discussion.

-- hide signature --

My opinions are my own and not those of DPR or its administration. They carry no 'special' value (except to me and Lacie of course)

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Re:New
whyNew
trueNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow