Who Else would like to see a separate 1D/s/x forum?

Started Jan 14, 2013 | Discussions thread
PhotoKhan
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,675
Like?
Re: why
In reply to Mako2011, Jan 22, 2013

Mako2011 wrote:

PhotoKhan wrote:

Mako2011 wrote:

Some of the complainers though do seem to exhibit a a certain sense of entitlement by virtue class.

Please state which particular replies on this thread exhibit that trait.

Why? It's not hard to pick out the few posts that some might consider as exhibiting that tone. Pointing them out specifically serves no positive purpose.

Because...

Being (as it is) the case that there are several posts in this thread of users stating that they have trouble finding information about the 1D cameras or even stopped contributing altogether because of the problem at end, your overplay of the few (none?) that might "exhibit that tone" reads more like a covert opinion of your own then a verifiable, statistical significant fact.

You and schmegg are moderators.

Although is not reasonable to ask of you to stay out of discussions only because of your recent functions, it is reasonable to ask for the superior good/common sense the job should entitle.

...and this means that, when a request is so broadly undertaken by the community it should not be your function to combat it because you, personally, don't agree with it but rather take it up to administration as a statistically significant request.

Advocating on the "opposite" side of a broaden request up to point of not even recognizing shortcomings on your own reasoning, as schemgg has done by not replying to this entry of mine that called his attention to how flawed was his logic is not something that should be expected from moderators.

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/post/50678200

PK

-- hide signature --

“Loose praise may feed my ego but constructive criticism advances my skills”
-------------------------------------------------
http://www.pbase.com/photokhan
(PBase Supporter)
-------------------------------------------------

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Re:New
whyNew
trueNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow