I think I've just jeopardized a Canikon sell ;-)

Started Jan 22, 2013 | Discussions thread
Kevdog
Senior MemberPosts: 1,352Gear list
Like?
Re: I think I've just jeopardized a Canikon sell ;-)
In reply to Yin Yang, Jan 22, 2013

Yin Yang wrote:

I was lurking at my future OMD in a big chain store while a seller was showing some micro-4/3 product to a woman. After that she showed the big DSLR part to the customer. The costumer asked wisely: "is there a big difference IQ difference with those (m4/3)?" Off course the seller replied yes there was, after all the sensor is bigger.

I wouldn't have done anything if she did imply the difference was drastic. Hearing that I sneak behind the seller silently made "no, not all" with my hand to the costumer (let me tell you she had the hardest time hiding her smile in front of the seller ).

Long story short: she wanted to buy a camera for a friend totally novice in photography, for 700 euros budget top and she didn't think the friend would bother tweaking the RAW files.

I think he'll be pretty happy with the G5.

-- hide signature --

L'expérience est une lampe accrochée dans le dos, elle n'éclaire que le chemin parcouru. Lao Tseu
http://yinetyang.deviantart.com/

LOL!

At work I've now converted 4 people to m4/3 and have many more interested.

I have my pictures on a digital frame at my desk and they comment on them, then I pull out the camera used to take them Winning 2nd in the company photo contest helps too

Kevdog's gear list:Kevdog's gear list
Olympus XZ-1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow