Who Else would like to see a separate 1D/s/x forum?

Started Jan 14, 2013 | Discussions thread
Mako2011
Mako2011 MOD
Forum ProPosts: 15,840
Like?
exactly
In reply to Marcus Antonius, Jan 22, 2013

Marcus Antonius wrote:

Mako2011 wrote:

PhotoKhan wrote:

Mako2011 wrote:

Some of the complainers though do seem to exhibit a a certain sense of entitlement by virtue class.

Please state which particular replies on this thread exhibit that trait.

Why? It's not hard to pick out the few posts that some might consider as exhibiting that tone. Pointing them out specifically serves no positive purpose.

-- hide signature --

My opinions are my own and not those of DPR or its administration. They carry no 'special' value (except to me and Lacie of course)

It may be me that's 'ignorant' at the moment (to use the popular word in this thread) but i did not read any post where someone 'exhibited a certain sense of entitlement by virtue class'. And i think making such statements by addressing 'no one specific' only raises confusion and some might take this as an insult...

Which is exactly the point I was making...many here are adding "intent" that never existed. I see it as very obvious a post or two that does seem to display a certain tone...you do not. I try hard to see your side of the coin as it gives me a better perspective from which to draw understanding....Just as I don't really think somebody here suggested all users in a certain class are elitist.Looking back at the actual text...I can't find where that was said.

Always interesting how words written can be seen in many lights. For instance....when I say "no insults was intended", do you take that at face value or make a different assessment?

BTW, no insult was intended. That's a factual statement but I do understand it may not be accepted.

-- hide signature --

My opinions are my own and not those of DPR or its administration. They carry no 'special' value (except to me and Lacie of course)

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Re:New
whyNew
trueNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow