Who Else would like to see a separate 1D/s/x forum?

Started Jan 14, 2013 | Discussions thread
Mako2011
Mako2011 MOD
Forum ProPosts: 16,257
Like?
misread
In reply to plevyadophy, Jan 22, 2013

plevyadophy wrote:

schmegg wrote:

What is hard to do is to find posts relevant to a particular issue as the search function is not great. But that's the same for everyone on these forums. So we all just have to cope with that - unless, of course, you feel that 1D shooters deserve better treatment than other forum users? And, if you do, perhaps you could explain why.

Your last paragraph, you keep on saying or implying that a request for a 1D series forum is elitist or aksing for special treatment. That argument is ONE MILLION PERCENT FALSE.

And that indicates you have misread his post as hje didn't actually say why you suggest.

And each time you have spread this falsehood I have challenged you and you have CONVENIENTLY ignored it.

Possibly because he didn't actual say what you what you indicate he did. That is one of the problems with internet communication. Without non-verbal cues...things are often misinterpreted.

The FACT of the matter is that if 1D series got their own forum they WOULD NOT BE GETTING BETTER TREATMENT THAN OTHER FORUM USERS.

No one said that

If you don't wanna address the challenge I keep raising with you, please at least drop the falsehoods.

When you read the actual words...nothing was factually false. Have you an example of otherwise? Only pointing out the difference in "what was typed" vs what was "understood to have meant"

-- hide signature --

My opinions are my own and not those of DPR or its administration. They carry no 'special' value (except to me and Lacie of course)

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Re:New
whyNew
trueNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow