Started Jan 22, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
howielenny
Contributing MemberPosts: 752Gear list
Like?
Time to say goodbye on a good note :)
Jan 22, 2013

I'd like to thank everyone on this forum for their help over the last few years.  I've decided to move over to micro 4/3 system so will soon be selling all my Nikon gear. This has nothing to do with the image quality or Nikon in general but it's purely getting a smaller compact system and resizing.
I've been extremely happy with my image results with my Nikon D7000 and also the performance has been superb. However, with all my lenses (9 of them) and Nikon sb-910, if I go out all day and take all my gear out it's just become a burden for me (weight wise). I'm not getting any younger (47 this year) so I've been on the look out for a compact system for the past 12 months and decided on the Omd em5.
This is just a thank you to all those wonderful Nikon users that have helped me, be it about lens choice, camera information or anyone that's commented on any of my photos. It has a fantastic community spirit (99% of the time). I'll no doubt still read the forum and look at peoples images.
Cheers,
Howie

howielenny's gear list:howielenny's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 +4 more
Nikon D7000 Olympus OM-D E-M5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow