Sigma 19mm and 30mm, both lenses for $200 total

Started Jan 17, 2013 | Discussions thread
Marla
Veteran MemberPosts: 8,796Gear list
Like?
Re: expected shipments.....
In reply to xAoiSora, Jan 22, 2013

xAoiSora wrote:

I live in Malaysia where all the awesome deals in the US (like the Black Friday PS3 one, still upset I couldn't get it) can never reach. Am so glad I found out about this lens deal, even if shipping it here is $50 more, because I can finally upgrade myself from the kit lens! As a student in a country where the pay for working at Starbucks is $1.80 an hour, $200 is a LOT of money to me so finding this has really saved my life. :')

I was a bit late getting it though so mine's on back-order. I do hope they won't leave me waiting for long, I'm really excited.

When I called B&H last week I was told they "should" be getting a shipment within 7-10 days. I was late ordering too and was told one of the lenses was on backorder, but surprisingly it shipped yesterday and should arrive today.

Also, the free-shipping kind of slows up the process as it takes a few days longer.  I was surprised mine shipped so soon.

Good luck

-- hide signature --

Maria

Marla's gear list:Marla's gear list
Olympus XZ-1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Leica D Summilux Asph 25mm F1.4 +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow