DJ130

Started Jan 21, 2013 | Discussions thread
montera2
Regular MemberPosts: 217
Like?
Re: DJ130
In reply to geenoz, Jan 22, 2013

Ok, my book printing on matte paper is done on whatever is available. Mostly I've used, Canson Rag Photoraphique Duo, Ilford Heavyweight Matte, Epson Double Sided Matte, HP Superior Paper 180 Matt CH016A, not in any specific order. With diy profiles or just "calibrated" with the Calibrate color option choosing matte paper. Good enough for books for family or friends. The oldest are 6-8 years old and in good shape. I've also used Ilford Smooth Lustre duo for "premium quality" books.
For larger prints, Canson Montval Aquarelle, I've also used their aquarelle books and they produce nice pictures and also some Epson matte but not so much lately. You must just lay some more ink from the printer setup and what is important the prints must be completely dry before you begin the framing. I don't have any specific settings, the workflow just comes naturally for each paper after a brief "tweaking", take notes and obey, your memory may do some tricks (mine does I know), but when on paper you'll be fine. And it might be a good thing to visit the user manual CD once more.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow