Who Else would like to see a separate 1D/s/x forum?

Started Jan 14, 2013 | Discussions thread
schmegg
schmegg MOD
Senior MemberPosts: 5,002
Like?
Re: i'm afraid you didn't understand the request.
In reply to Will T, Jan 22, 2013

Will T wrote:

Schmegg, Since you are actively arguing in this forum you miss the point of being a moderator. Being a moderator on another forum I understand that "A MODERATOR MUST BE HELD TO A HIGHER STANDARD" than a regular forum user!

Yeah - perhaps you are right. Sad though, as I am a forum member also. And I have no intention of walking away from that because I have been selected to, and really want to, help out around here.

And, what you have in capitals above is not in our handbook. You'd know this if you were a moderator here.

I don't consider I'm arguing, just putting forward some different points-of-view for the purposes of stimulating discussion. But, one mans discussion is another mans argument I guess.

I could equally just let this thread die off and disappear like the others that have gone before it. Consider that my contributions are keeping it "on the radar". Hehe.

In any case, if you wish, and no one else refers to my statements or misquotes me, I'll go off and be a silent moderator - at least in the case of this thread.

I am left wondering though if you'd be attempting to gag me if I was supporting your views rather than expressing my own, which are counter to yours in this case. Hmm.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Re:New
whyNew
trueNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow